Delta Quadrant 1.25 - Change log
- Removed double esc to quit game. New quit popup menu will appear on first press of esc key.
- At the end of the first turn on a new sector a exit to skills popup menu will appear if the player has any unspent skill points.
- New menu music by Scheve (Thank you!)
- Items on the ship screen doesn’t stay selected when you return to the ship screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player ship to move while clicking on the interface buttons at the bottom.
- Fixed the bug that allowed the player to move while it was busy with the enemy turn.
- Map can be scrolled with mouse scroll wheel and keyboard keys: (UP - R, Up Arrow, Page UP, NumMinus) (Down - F, Down Arrow, Page Down, NumPlus)
- Map will now follow player ship movement
- Dismantle, Salvage and Convert will now scale with item rank and player level.
- Added a new setting to the settings screen - Single Click Attack (Will attack enemy on first click without confirming the attack and damage)
We want to give a big thank you to everyone who has played the game so far, and for each person who took the time to write a review - even the negative ones! We appreciate your time and support!
If you haven't checked out our game, please do: http://store.steampowered.com/app/383330/